OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou !-- Facebook Badge START -->Robin Mancini | Create your badge

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sun is down , darkness is near. Lips are trembling in fear.
Touch me there , where I surender in your's. Where the sun is gone forever an the moon is large.
Kiss me again , with lips of ice. But caress my face an say tonight wont end. This time i will not mend..
      Love is dark like you vampire...love is the color of what you feen.
            But will you be here in just a dream. There is a ache with in my soul.
What will you do when the light arives? There is no where to even hide. Tic..Toc..goes the clock.
Just like that your gone. With out a warning . The fire is out . I will wait here again in the darkness in the next small hours, in the middle of nite.Only one more sleeps before this lovely thing is gone forever: Nocturnal your my love Fantasies.

No comments:

Post a Comment